Welcome to Beyond Your Bag. This is a blog primarily aimed at the photographic community but will likely appeal to others as well.
The idea is to freely share our knowledge with one another. Anything that will help achieve a better photograph is welcome. From the best vantage points to animal behavior to learning how to approach strangers to post processing.
Perhaps you’d like to contribute regularly or maybe just once is enough. If you have something to share don’t hold it in. I’m sure there are people who would like to know what you have to say.
If you think you would like to contribute, please reach out to me. My name is Dov Plawsky and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
– How to approach strangers for street photography
– What to look for when going to capture wildlife
– What were your biggest influences
– How other types of photography help you with your main focus (i.e. Macro and Street helping Fashion)
– Do you go out alone or with friends/groups to take your pictures
– How did you go from Hobbyist to running a photography business
– What impact have contests or photo-sharing sites had on your photography
– Whatever else helps you be a better photographer…